- Express yourself naturally in French
- Have confidence in speaking
- Have better fluency
- Be better understood by the French
The friendly and convivial French conversation group
Practice your French speaking skills up to 8 times per week to finally express yourself naturally and with confidence in French.
- You can say a few sentences, but that's it.
- You're destabilized if you have to talk about a specific topic
- You don't have an opportunity to really speak French
- You need to gain confidence in speaking
- You want a safe place to practice your French
×It's not because you're moving to France that you're going to magically speak French
×You don't need a teacher to correct ALL your mistakes to express yourself better!
×It's not because you're speaking with a native French speaker that you're necessarily going to progress faster in speaking!
- Focus on practice and not on your mistakes
- Vary the conversation topics
- Practice a lot, a lot, a lot!
|18:15 (Manon)||16:00 (Benoit)||16:00 (Benoit)
|18:00 (Benoit)||17:00 (Sabrina)|
With French Coffee, you...
➞often search for your words in French
will express yourself more naturally and spontaneously
➞have good foundations in French, but you can't put them into practice
will be able to talk about all subjects in French with the right vocabulary
➞don't dare to speak French because of a lack of confidence
will be confident and comfortable in any situation in French
- 32 hours of conversation per month
- Self-preparation: oral and/or written comprehension, vocabulary exercises, conversation questions.
- Notes and corrections after each class from the professor
- Authentic resources to improve your French
- You are at least level A2.
- You can at least say a few sentences in French
- You need to improve your oral skills
- You are autonomous in your learning
×You are a beginner in French
×You can't say a word in French
×You only want grammar lessons
×You are not autonomous and you need a teacher who stays with you all the time
I wanted to improve my French and I especially needed to get used to speaking and listening in French, but also to have grammar and vocabulary lessons. So Ohlala French Coffee is perfect for me! It has everything!
It's a complete course, there are grammar and vocabulary lessons, new written exercises every week and most importantly for me, a lot of enjoyment during the conversation every week.
It's a perfect immersion in French without going to France. The price for all of this together is unmatched and very affordable.
It's fantastic! The teacher always answers all doubts and questions in class or on the private Facebook group. This helps a lot in learning
I really like the French course from Ohlala French Course because I was able to start speaking in a short time.
The topics of the courses are always interesting and the atmosphere is conducive to speaking. Manon always helps you, she tries to understand you and you can always ask her questions. The material used for the courses is of very good quality.
In class, we work all aspects of the language: speaking, listening, reading, and grammar.
I am very happy to work with Manon, as I have achieved excellent results in a short time!
I decided to join Ohlala French Coffee for the opportunity to practice 3-4 times a week.
The quality and friendliness of the students are really amazing. I enjoyed the private lessons, so I already knew that there would be good materials prepared.
I like Ohlala French Coffee for the interaction with other students and the lessons learned along the way.
It is for me like a continuation of the habits I had developed before, and an additional motivation.
Manon is the best teacher ever!
I love her method, because she creates a perfect balance between grammatical explanations and oral interaction. The study material is always clear and useful, and the topics she chooses for our conversations are very interesting.
My French has improved a lot in a short time, and I also gained self-confidence. Not only is she an excellent teacher, but she is also a lovely person.
I'm quite shy, but she managed to put me at ease all the time!
I am very satisfied with her courses and I recommend them without hesitation :)